Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 3, 2008 - Sioux Falls, SD


8am - breakfast of champions.


9am - load up for an errand running adventure.


10am - haircuts, farmer's market, electronics recycling.


11am - electronics recycling was closed. This was on the way. I've been VERY curious about train grafitti. This guy tagged the whole car!


12pm - local bike shop, lunch and then...


1pm - U6 soccer.


2pm - outside the office supply store to buy printer paper I saw this rare for my town rig. (Hi Jodi!) Yes, our large big box toy store has no webkinz. The mall does, ugh.


3pm - back home. New for us this year is a CSA. Here's the first shipment which we picked up at the farmer's market.


4pm - first lawn mowing of 2008.


5pm - standing in the shower thinking.


6pm - supper. Dessert, rather.


7pm - Quadre: French Horn Emsemble.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I too am curious about train graffiti.

Jerome said...

Very nice photos! I've got a train the runs right by my house, and I often go to the window to check out the graffiti when it goes by. Cheers.