Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Hours in Suburbia : NorCal



6am - Up early, beautiful moon



7am - Sipping coffee, staring at the tree (Civia head badge)



8am - Burning DVDs



9am - Playing with the pups (this is Chloe)



9am - Playing with the pups (this is Winston)



10am - Running errands (this is Michael)



11am - Hanging out at Peet's



12pm - Taking a break on the way home



1pm - Siesta time (this is Pablo)



2pm - Shower time



3pm - Reading time (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle)



4pm - Weekend bike maintenance part I



5pm - Weekend bike maintenance part II



6pm - Dessert (homemade vegan chai spice cookies & tea)

11 comments:

Jeffrey C. said...

AWESOME pics! Especially number 1- that's like straight out of a magazine!

Ken said...

Very nice. You have quite a talent with a camera.

Paul said...

Nice pics! You have quite a talent there!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MELI. said...

love this set <3

Anonymous said...

Thanks all!

Alan@EcoVelo

Anonymous said...

Nice project. Thinks me will do this on the 1st of each month. And then make me own calendar for 2010.

slo joe recumbo because I can't see blogger...argggh in China

Sonia said...

I love the 6pm dessert photo... gret work!

Unknown said...

I love the clarity of your pictures.

brittany said...

number 1 is absolutely stunning.

Brightcetera said...

I love your bike!

I also love the bokeh bubbles coming out of the chai cup. ♡

A great set of photos.