Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Hours in Suburbia : NorCal

6am - Up early, beautiful moon

7am - Sipping coffee, staring at the tree (Civia head badge)

8am - Burning DVDs

9am - Playing with the pups (this is Chloe)

9am - Playing with the pups (this is Winston)

10am - Running errands (this is Michael)

11am - Hanging out at Peet's

12pm - Taking a break on the way home

1pm - Siesta time (this is Pablo)

2pm - Shower time

3pm - Reading time (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle)

4pm - Weekend bike maintenance part I

5pm - Weekend bike maintenance part II

6pm - Dessert (homemade vegan chai spice cookies & tea)


Jeff C. said...

AWESOME pics! Especially number 1- that's like straight out of a magazine!

Ken said...

Very nice. You have quite a talent with a camera.

Paul said...

Nice pics! You have quite a talent there!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m e l i g r o s a said...

love this set <3

Alan said...

Thanks all!


Anonymous said...

Nice project. Thinks me will do this on the 1st of each month. And then make me own calendar for 2010.

slo joe recumbo because I can't see blogger...argggh in China

Sonia said...

I love the 6pm dessert photo... gret work!

Karen said...

I love the clarity of your pictures.

brittany said...

number 1 is absolutely stunning.

✯FiTCETERA✯ said...

I love your bike!

I also love the bokeh bubbles coming out of the chai cup. ♡

A great set of photos.