Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 12, Fairbanks, Alaska

8:00am. Coffee and art magazine.


9:00am. Fed the wood stove.


10:00am. Working on a project.


11:00am. Tucked Henry in for a nap----he has a cold.


12:00 noon. Meeting family for lunch.



1:00pm. Driving home.



2:00pm. Watering the orchids.


3:00pm. Sunset in the North.



4:00pm. Taking a nap.




5:00pm. Making dinner.




6:00pm. Hanging out with my 18 year old cat.



7:00pm. The last of Henry's birthday cake.



8:00pm. Watching a movie.










2 comments:

Jill Homer said...

I love the reflection of fading light through the windows/ windshield in this series. I also love how the sun looks like it's setting at 1 p.m., and is still setting at 3 p.m. I think I would like Fairbanks in the winter. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi. We randomly stumbled onto this and we really like your pictures. It makes us miss Fairbanks.
Happy New Year!
Corinne and Bjorn