Monday, December 15, 2008

12 Hours in Sioux Falls, SD

These are cell phone photos. I don't apologize for the quality. I live blogged the day on The MinusCar Project.

8AM - good morning.


9AM - D.A.R.E. - Drug Abuse Resistance Education


10AM - mmmm...coffee


11AM - better do some work.


12PM - a service provider brought us pizza for lunch. We suggested he come back and do this for us for Christmas.


1PM - pizza's done.


2PM - Super Smurf has been a companion for 20 years.


3PM - this week's tasks...and my cup. I painted it myself.


4PM - Yeah, I recently watched Hudsucker Proxy. Again.


5PM - Friday night, by the mall, sit in traffic. Where's my bike?


6PM - dining out w/ The Boys.


7PM - more dining out w/ The Boy 6.


8PM - home, where the Christmas tree remains a curiosity for The Boy 10.

1 comment:

Jeffrey C. said...

Thanks alot, now I'm really hungry, and it's 2 hours past pre-lunch, an hour past lunch, and coming up on 2nd lunch.