Sunday, October 18, 2009

12 Hours in (and around) Strathmore Alberta Canada

8am - first look out the bedroom window 9am - left over kid's breakfast. Homemade jelly. yum.
10am - a game of peek-a-boo
11am - I was doing a family portrait session today. We were supposed to drive to a location down this road. No problem, we improvised.
12pm - just wrapping up the shoot. Saw lots of these, and many more downed trees.
1pm - 2 hockey bags, 1 Xtracycle, and off to skating practice we go. 1 less minivan......
2pm - was a good practice.
3pm - late lunch. Homemade tomato soup, homemade garlic croutons. Incredible.
4pm - all 3 kids in the cart at the grocery store.
5pm - placed an order for a particular wine. Realized I've never tried Bourbon. I'll need a few more "samples" to make up my mind.
6pm - driving to some friends for dinner. Road side stop, contrast caught my eye.
7pm - after dinner, playing with the kids on the floor.
8pm - kids in bed, Heineken on tap, in the garage, surrounded by my bikes. Ah, the un-wind.

3 comments:

sean marcel said...

Very nice! I especially like 6pm. Kind of makes me miss fall in Alberta.

Unknown said...

Pretty cool shots showing a good representation of your area, the flat landscape, country road, beaver chewed tree and the hay bale.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://juvoninocy.dreamstation.com/itumik.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich